Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

Trouble playing webm formats on android

Sutur

Usually the error is: No video with supported format and MIME type found. I have plugins disabled. Occasionally the webm will show the first frame, but never actually plays. Even after pressing pause then play. The video is html5 and in webm format. Can I fix this?

Usually the error is: No video with supported format and MIME type found. I have plugins disabled. Occasionally the webm will show the first frame, but never actually plays. Even after pressing pause then play. The video is html5 and in webm format. Can I fix this?

تمام جوابات (1)

What device? What site?

Kevin کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ