Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Lost my original FF profile when I created a new 2nd profile.

MofSongsFFprofile

Lost my original FF profile when I created a new 2nd profile. Opened FF. clicked profile icon. in drop down menu, I clicked on " create new profile". Set color, skipped most of the rest,then "set default browser to Firefox" using the button in FF dialog box, NOt Windows settings. Found and clicked on box " choose profile at startup". CLosed all instances of FF. Opened FF, box saying choose profile does not show my original profile, only the new one.

Help? I need to get back to my original profile, and keep the new one as choice at startup. How do I do this?

Lost my original FF profile when I created a new 2nd profile. Opened FF. clicked profile icon. in drop down menu, I clicked on " create new profile". Set color, skipped most of the rest,then "set default browser to Firefox" using the button in FF dialog box, NOt Windows settings. Found and clicked on box " choose profile at startup". CLosed all instances of FF. Opened FF, box saying choose profile does not show my original profile, only the new one. Help? I need to get back to my original profile, and keep the new one as choice at startup. How do I do this?

Alle antwurden (1)

Try typing in the URL [about:profiles] to what profiles you have . . .

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.