Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

How do I get my same email to open in my new Iphone 17

barbourphoto

I purchased an Iphone 17 Pro Max and am trying to get the same email as I do through Thunderbird on my I Phone. How do I set this up so that I can see the same email on both the pc an Iphone

I purchased an Iphone 17 Pro Max and am trying to get the same email as I do through Thunderbird on my I Phone. How do I set this up so that I can see the same email on both the pc an Iphone

Alle antwurden (1)

There are at least two factors here.

- There is no version of Thunderbird that runs on iOS, so you will need to find another email app that can do IMAP and SMTP mail, which are the standard Internet email protocols. I don't use Apple products, so I can't recommend one, but I know they're out there. When you find one, set it up to use IMAP, not' 'POP3.

- The email program on your PC (Thunderbird, I presume) should also be set up as an IMAP account, not POP3.

If all devices that talk to your email server are using IMAP, they will all synchronize with each other and all will show the same emails. If any one of them is using POP3, they will likely get out of sync and create confusion.


The article below discusses IMAP and how it is an advantage in a situation like yours:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/imap-synchronization

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.