Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How do I stop getting multiple copies of each email?

jeanmorris

I am getting as many as 17 copies of each email on my desktop computer, but not on the IPad or IPhone

I am getting as many as 17 copies of each email on my desktop computer, but not on the IPad or IPhone

Alle antwurden (1)

Disable email scanning in your anti virus program and see how you go. Nortons support site was where I first heard of this, but I assume they are not alone in causing the problem