Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Trying to sync my phone with my laptop, but I don't see theReady to Scan widget.

Richard Darwin

How do I get to the 'Ready to Scan' widget so I can sync my phone to the account via my laptop?

How do I get to the 'Ready to Scan' widget so I can sync my phone to the account via my laptop?

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi Richard,

You should be able to get it by going to Settings and tapping on the Sign In widget at the top.