Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Add-ons?

ybnrmal

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox. Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox. Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Alle antwurden (2)

The Carmelizer extension only works on desktop Firefox and not on iPad.

ybnrmal said

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-firefox-ios

Firefox for iOS/iPadOS is basically a shell due to Apple's restrictions on what browser engine can be used on iPhone/iPad. Maybe in future there will be extensions for Firefox on iOS/iPadOS.

The Extensions for Firefox on addons.mozilla.org are only available for Firefox for Android and for desktop Firefox (on Windows, Linux, and macOS).

for desktop Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/

for Firefox for Android https://addons.mozilla.org/android/


/also moved thread to Firefox for iOS section.