Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Table cells background color/shading not printing

John Kaufmann

Windows 10, TB 115.9.0(x64)

Colored or shaded table cell backgrounds (<td bgcolor="xxxxxx">) are not printed. [Colored text is printed, inside or outside tables.] Before I file a bug report, can someone confirm? - or tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, John

Windows 10, TB 115.9.0(x64) Colored or shaded table cell backgrounds (<td bgcolor="xxxxxx">) are not printed. [Colored text ''is'' printed, inside or outside tables.] Before I file a bug report, can someone confirm? - or tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks, John

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

The print menu has a color option for color vs black&white and also has a tickbox for printing backgrounds. I think if you select color and tick to print backgrounds that the color will work. I tested it and it works for me.

Oh, dumb: Now I know what "Print backgrounds" means. Thanks so much for your prompt and helpful reply.

You are most welcome.