Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Having trouble ‘pasting without formatting’ in Google Sheets.

jenningsebailey

I am trying to copy some text within browser (Firefox 68.0.1) and paste without formatting in Google Sheets, but it appears at thought the ‘Paste as Plaintext’ command does not work on my Mac. I have been trying to use Cmd + Shift + V. Any thoughts on what I should do?

I am trying to copy some text within browser (Firefox 68.0.1) and paste without formatting in Google Sheets, but it appears at thought the ‘Paste as Plaintext’ command does not work on my Mac. I have been trying to use Cmd + Shift + V. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Alle antwurden (3)

Many have had trouble with copy/paste between programs, Copy from the original. Paste to a 'word' type program. Now copy from 'word' to where you want to go

Hi jenningsebailey, I rarely need to edit Google Sheets, but I did look into this when another user mentioned the problem back in March. I haven't looked into it again since then.

Here is that thread: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1253582

At that time, if you took the extra step of double-clicking the cell to switch it into editing mode, then Command+Shift+v worked. Does that make any difference for you?

Thanks for the reply! I'll follow the other thread you linked.