Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

firefox likewise on iphone

rbentrup

I will call this syncing actually it is not. I have lockwise on my iphone. I AM SIGNED INTO my mozilla firefox account on my laptop. I discovered my lockwise passwords were no longer on my ios device. Trying to sign into my firefox lockwise account and it tells me password invalid, laptop signed in? What i need is to get my firefox passwords back to my lockwise firefox account to import them to another password manager. can you help please.

I will call this syncing actually it is not. I have lockwise on my iphone. I AM SIGNED INTO my mozilla firefox account on my laptop. I discovered my lockwise passwords were no longer on my ios device. Trying to sign into my firefox lockwise account and it tells me password invalid, laptop signed in? What i need is to get my firefox passwords back to my lockwise firefox account to import them to another password manager. can you help please.

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi

You may find that this support article may help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/end-of-support-firefox-lockwise