Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Accidentally bought vpn

Jules

I accidentally bought a con and you charged me 69bucks for it I didn’t mean to buy it bc I don’t even know what it does. I was trying. To buy a second number for spam call diversion would you kindly Refund my money I’m sure Ive not even downloaded the VPN that you charged me 1 yr for. My number is [removed] eml: [removed]

I accidentally bought a con and you charged me 69bucks for it I didn’t mean to buy it bc I don’t even know what it does. I was trying. To buy a second number for spam call diversion would you kindly Refund my money I’m sure Ive not even downloaded the VPN that you charged me 1 yr for. My number is [removed] eml: [removed]

Bewurke troch Paul op

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi

The product that you refer to is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please select the product below to submit your question:

(I am going to edit your question to remove your telephone number and email address as this is an open forum.)