Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Websites loading as if blocking is occuring.

markus

Hi,

Since the most recent update, websites are loading as if they are experiencing 'blocking' for example when I go to a certain page nothing loads until the whole website is loaded in the background then it suddenly appears complete. So for a short while I have no idea the link or website I visited is working.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks

Hi, Since the most recent update, websites are loading as if they are experiencing 'blocking' for example when I go to a certain page nothing loads until the whole website is loaded in the background then it suddenly appears complete. So for a short while I have no idea the link or website I visited is working. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

Enhanced Tracking Protection and ad-blocking extensions can often cause this.

To disable Enhanced Tracking Protection on a specific website, 1. Go to the shield icon to the left of the address bar. 2. Toggle Enhanced Tracking Protection off.

Most ad-blockers have an option to turn them off for a specific website. If not, you can turn specific extensions off in about:addons.

If these do not work, try opening in Troubleshoot Mode.

Hi,

Thank you.

The only setting I use are the Firefox ones, so will toggle the enhanced protection off.

thank you.