Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Firefox iOS update only for 13.0 or higher; cannot download on older phones

Helen

I use Lockwise and would dearly love to download the latest update that incorporates LockWise into Firefox on my iPhone. Alas, I have an iPhone6 which no longer is supported with iOS upgrades and am unable to download the latest Firefox update because it is only for iOS 13.0 and higher and my phone is stuck at iOS 12.5.5.

Any workarounds or other suggestions to allow me to update Firefox?

Thanks!

I use Lockwise and would dearly love to download the latest update that incorporates LockWise into Firefox on my iPhone. Alas, I have an iPhone6 which no longer is supported with iOS upgrades and am unable to download the latest Firefox update because it is only for iOS 13.0 and higher and my phone is stuck at iOS 12.5.5. Any workarounds or other suggestions to allow me to update Firefox? Thanks!

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi Helen,

I'm so sorry about that. Unfortunately, I can't think of any workaround that would work in your situation. But I'll see if I can get recommendation from the team.