Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Cannot save passwords

Ruslan

I was wanting to transition to using firefox for some items so i can sync my passwords to pc, but whenever i login to a website and i make sure save password is selected, it never gives me a prompt to save it, i have tried this on my iphone and ipad, both apps are updated and ios is updated. I even downloaded Lockwise thinking that would help but it still will not ask to save passwords on either device. I have deselected the option and reselected as well as selecting lockwise to autofill in ios settings. Any help on this topic? Please and thank you!

I was wanting to transition to using firefox for some items so i can sync my passwords to pc, but whenever i login to a website and i make sure save password is selected, it never gives me a prompt to save it, i have tried this on my iphone and ipad, both apps are updated and ios is updated. I even downloaded Lockwise thinking that would help but it still will not ask to save passwords on either device. I have deselected the option and reselected as well as selecting lockwise to autofill in ios settings. Any help on this topic? Please and thank you!

Alle antwurden (1)

Keazen oplossing

Ruslan said

I was wanting to transition to using firefox for some items so i can sync my passwords to pc, but whenever i login to a website and i make sure save password is selected, it never gives me a prompt to save it, i have tried this on my iphone and ipad, both apps are updated and ios is updated. I even downloaded Lockwise thinking that would help but it still will not ask to save passwords on either device. I have deselected the option and reselected as well as selecting lockwise to autofill in ios settings. Any help on this topic? Please and thank you!


I have verified that it gives me the option on an android device but not my ios devices.