Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Firefox on iOS does not sync with other devices

Office Desktop PC

The latest version of firefox on the latest version of iOS no longer syncs with other devices. When I sent a page to my iOS device, it never gets it and manual sync takes forever. I have uninstalled and re-installed firefox, but it did not solve the problem. Could you help me please?

The latest version of firefox on the latest version of iOS no longer syncs with other devices. When I sent a page to my iOS device, it never gets it and manual sync takes forever. I have uninstalled and re-installed firefox, but it did not solve the problem. Could you help me please?

Alle antwurden (1)

Keazen oplossing

This is to let you know that the latest FF for ios has fixed the problem.