Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

change font size Firefox ios iphone

joe_wht

I need to increase the Font Size & make it BOLD in iphone Firefox. how to do this ?

I need to increase the Font Size & make it BOLD in iphone Firefox. how to do this ?

Alle antwurden (3)

have you tried to use the shift key?

While there is no way I know of to do it in Firefox for iOS, you can increase the font size for all apps in your iphone settings. For more information, visit https://support.apple.com/HT202828

Is Shift key an iphone app? I can't find it. ( other than the keyboard shift key. . Chris.. thanks for the suggestion.. HOWEVER, I already tried that. I already have those (mainly works with iphone Menu) fonts increased.. but not FireFox. argggg