Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Increase Text size

Ambrat1973

Hello, I have acquired a severe case of eye strain from my small iPhone screen. Please, can you help me to increase the size of my font in both the App System (iOS) as well as for the website’s that I use? I’m having no luck with my searches on the subject. Tia. In addition to the font, integration of Dark/Night mode for each would be greatly appreciated. The pain is immeasurable.

Hello, I have acquired a severe case of eye strain from my small iPhone screen. Please, can you help me to increase the size of my font in both the App System (iOS) as well as for the website’s that I use? I’m having no luck with my searches on the subject. Tia. In addition to the font, integration of Dark/Night mode for each would be greatly appreciated. The pain is immeasurable.

Alle antwurden (4)

First, sorry to read about your eye problem. Hopefully, this solution helps.

Second, this isn't a Firefox issue and should be asked in the Apple support group, but. . .

To change text size:

Go to Settings Accessibility Dispaly & Text Size

For Darkmode:

Settings Display & Brightness

Thank you for your kind words and attempting to solve my particular problem. Unfortunately, your answer will not Be a remedy. I have Dynamic text already on my device. It’s sadly not supported by Firefox and many other apps. I appreciate your response, nevertheless. Good day, OBW47!

Have you tried turning on night mode? Tap the system menu (three bars) and Enable Night Mode.

To change text size In Firefox on the iPhone/iPad, open a page place the thumb and finger next to each other on the screen and spread them. On the iPhone, this works in landscape mode.