Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

I get mesage that lightening 3.3 is not compatible with firefox 31.0

Sacco-hekkert

I have a new computer and installed the latest version of Mozilla Thunderbird on it (firefox 31.0). I like to use the calendar and tried to install lightening 3.3 but it gives the message that it is incompatible with firefox 31.0. How can I get the calendar running?

I have a new computer and installed the latest version of Mozilla Thunderbird on it (firefox 31.0). I like to use the calendar and tried to install lightening 3.3 but it gives the message that it is incompatible with firefox 31.0. How can I get the calendar running?

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

Lightning is a Thunderbird add-on, and you can't install it for Firefox. http://chrisramsden.vfast.co.uk/3_How_to_install_Add-ons_in_Thunderbird.html

This is because you were left-clicking the link and going about installing it in Firefox when it is a Extension for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey, instead of right-click and saving it to disk.

To further clarify for us ninnies: You have to save the Lightning app to disk (Tools | Add-ons | Lightning | Add to Thunderbird | Save to disk ). Then go back to the main Thunderbird page and select (Tools | Add-ons | (the little gear icon in the upper right corner) | Install Add-on from file | Lightning, etc.) | Open | Install add-on | Restart now ) If you do not have a pre-existing calendar file in Lightning, but do have one in Google, you can export the Google file, then import it into lightning. It may also be possible to directly synch with Google, but I went the Export/Import route and it worked.