Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

I am getting a pop up for US Cellular and when I click close it opens another pop up. Next thing I know I have pages of these pop ups How do I get rid of it ??

nor7mm

Yesterday I stated to get these adds at the top of my e-mail home page. When I click the little x to close the add another add opens up. It will be the same add over and over. If I close my e-mail and reopen it there will only be one add but before long I will have 20 adds and I have too scroll down past these adds to get to my e-mail. The add is from US Cellular.

Yesterday I stated to get these adds at the top of my e-mail home page. When I click the little x to close the add another add opens up. It will be the same add over and over. If I close my e-mail and reopen it there will only be one add but before long I will have 20 adds and I have too scroll down past these adds to get to my e-mail. The add is from US Cellular.

Toutes les réponses (3)

You could try blocking the ads with Adblock Plus.

How do I block the ads with adblock plus?? Is this free or do I have to purchase this ??

Adblock Plus is free. You need to get a subscription for it. Easylist works well. Get the extension here:

There is also a sub-extension to block more popups. That also needs a subscription.