Why is Facebook suddenly is no longer loading properly with Firefox?
About an hour ago Facebook's home page stopped displaying properly in Firefox. I tried re-logging into Facebook only to discover that the logon page is also displaying all wrong. I'm having no trouble with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome so the problem seems to be between Firefox and Facebook. I have not downloaded/installed any new add-ons. The problem appeared while I was in Facebook.
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
I couldn't figure out any current troubleshooting information that would apply.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
I have this problem too and it also happened very recently. Here are two pictures of what my screen looks like both in the login screen and my facebook account screen.
P.S. I have tried the solutions listed above and so far no luck.
Modifié le par Mervix
A problem like this has happened to me. When I logged out, the screen froze for a moment and logged out finally. Anyways I'd try uninstalling Firefox, then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work you can submit feedback to them. To do this you go to: Help - Submit Feedback.
After some time (it heals all wounds) Facebook is back to normal. Could have been a problem on their end. Thanks for your help Cor-el. Hope your FB is back to normal Kathy.
Same here. I'm having the same issue. Facebook doesn't load properly with firefox
Well, I have this same issues with Facebook and Netflix. One time they are fine, the next they load up like Mervix's picture up above. No graphics? Really a puzzle. I have cleared cache and cookies.
Did you ever made changes to network.http prefs?
Open the about:config page via the location bar and do a search for network.http via the Filter at the top of the about:config page.
Reset all network.http related prefs that appear bold (user set) via the right-click context menu to their default values.