When opening Youtube, I get a window with message "Error: Div is null". How can this be solved?
Détails additionnels sur le système
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
The fix is to uninstall Firefox completely [First, back up your bookmarks]. The error is caused by an add-on. If you get the Div Null you're unlikely able to open your add-on manager to remove any. When you uninstall the program, make sure to check to delete all your bookmarks and personal data. Then reinstall Firefox and the problem is fixed :)
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Start in Safe mode with all add-ons & extensions disabled. Try youtube, if ok check for a Youtube download helper or mp3 helper. I removed this and Youtube then worked fine.
I fixed this by disabling the YouTube MP3 Downloadhelper plugin.
I had the same issue, removed that addon and problem solved. No need to uninstall
I got rid of this problem by disabling the addon:
Easy YouTube MP3 Downloader 1.7 by Kaaj
Link to the addon page: http://tinyurl.com/77k6j7u
There are several GOOD YouTube downloaders available. Make sure this is the one you have before you disable it.
running: CometBird 7.0.1 alternative to Firefox (but is uses the same engine--in fact everything is the same as Firefox, but with a different name, and built-in support for the BitComet client without using an addon after they stopped development on the addon itself--I guess they did this to start pimping their own web browser. Whatever... it does seem to eat up less RAM, though.)
Modifié le par ehoagland66