Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Copying to the clipboard is disabled. How can I fix this?

rgriese

WHen I am inside any application in Firefox (oe Google Apps, etc.) ANY application, I receive the following message when trying to use Edit, Copy

Your browser does not allow access to your computer's clipboard.

Instead, please use Ctrl-C for Copy, Ctrl-X for Cut and Ctrl-V for Paste, or use your browser's Edit menu.

WHen I am inside any application in Firefox (oe Google Apps, etc.) ANY application, I receive the following message when trying to use Edit, Copy Your browser does not allow access to your computer's clipboard. Instead, please use Ctrl-C for Copy, Ctrl-X for Cut and Ctrl-V for Paste, or use your browser's Edit menu.

Toutes les réponses (1)

You are probably better off / much safer using copy and paste yourself

But this is what is referred to