Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Persona Not Found

Coelacanth156

Folks, I've created 3 Personas. If I log in as my self I can look at and/or wear each one. But, if I access the Personas anonymously the Personas appear, but I cannot wear them. If I click on the graphic I'm told that the page cannot be found.

Reason?

Folks, I've created 3 Personas. If I log in as my self I can look at and/or wear each one. But, if I access the Personas anonymously the Personas appear, but I cannot wear them. If I click on the graphic I'm told that the page cannot be found. Reason?

Toutes les réponses (2)

I think you'd be better off posting that question on the Add-ons forum @ https://forums.mozilla.org/addons/