Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Messages deleted from my TBird inbox disappear, then instantly return!

paul776

On MS Win11, my TBird IMAP client (up to date) has two mail accounts. In one, deleted messages return immediately after deletion! Also, (possibly related), this account has TWO Spam folders (I did not do this). The other mail account's messages stay deleted and has only one Spam folder. I ran the re build tool on the first one without success. I am NOT technical, but have donated several times to TBird (I love it)

On MS Win11, my TBird IMAP client (up to date) has two mail accounts. In one, deleted messages return immediately after deletion! Also, (possibly related), this account has TWO Spam folders (I did not do this). The other mail account's messages stay deleted and has only one Spam folder. I ran the re build tool on the first one without success. I am NOT technical, but have donated several times to TBird (I love it)

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.