Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu

How Can I View All Messages in my Folders Automatically?

J and N Larson

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

I have noticed that Thunderbird forces me to click a drop arrow to view my messages in every single folder, as shown in the screenshot. I do not want this.

How can I set Thunderbird to automatically show all emails in my folders?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, I hope you're doing well. I have noticed that Thunderbird forces me to click a drop arrow to view my messages in every single folder, as shown in the screenshot. I do not want this. How can I set Thunderbird to automatically show all emails in my folders? Thank you in advance!
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (2)

Solution choisie

It's not forcing that view, it's just respecting the options you've chosen (maybe unintentionally.) Explore the settings found in menu option <View | Sort by>. I'm guessing you have "Grouped By Sort" turned on.

You might also want to check out Card View (your current message list view) vs. Table View. See <Settings | Appearance | Message List>.

Thanks, changing to Threaded view fixed it!

It would be nice if there was some sort of user manual for Thunderbird. I don't like having to ask Support all the time!

Thanks again!

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.