Thunderbird Labels Messages as Spam Incorrectly
Hello,
I hope you are doing well.
I have another issue with Thunderbird. It labels many legitimate emails as spam, and they stay in my inbox.
How can I search for and find these messages in order to remove the spam label?
Thank you in advance!
Toutes les réponses (3)
I have. Unfortunately, it does not provide a way to ensure that Thunderbird doesn't identify my subscriptions and necessary emails as spam. For example, certain business-related emails are labeled spam.
J and N Larson said
Thunderbird doesn't identify my subscriptions and necessary emails as spam.
I've been having this issue myself for months now. My subscription emails are forwarded through some of my relay addresses and are always sent directly to the spam folder. Do you have any spam filters enabled, and if so what does your filter log say whenever you look in your spam folder? My filter log has been blank despite my spam being full of valid emails that have filter rules set for them, and I think it's some weird situation of filters not applying to incoming emails.
I've asked a similar question here and gotten two responses: update filters to run "before spam classification" (I've had this set for months already), and the second was to just keep clicking "not spam" on my messages to train the filter. I'm at 88 manual "not spam" clicks for my news emails alone at this point, and the issue is not even remotely improving which really makes me think (again) that something is broken or just not working properly. I hope you can get help and a fix to your problem. Right now I think my post has been abandoned so I'm really hoping devs or whoever can come through for you on this.