Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

videodownloader

Joe L

Why am I not getting a download button when I want to start a download, I am using a Samsung j3 Andtiod device, I have the extensions button can't download any videos?

Why am I not getting a download button when I want to start a download, I am using a Samsung j3 Andtiod device, I have the extensions button can't download any videos?

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi Joe,

unfortunately, extension is outside of our control since it's a third-party software. You may want to reach out to the extension developer to get help with the extension.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.