Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

How do I get rid of the Weather Widget?

Andrew Velonis

I don't want the Weather Widget, I don't want to hide it, I want to get rid of it.

I don't want the Weather Widget, I don't want to hide it, I want to get rid of it.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi Andrew,

Simply open a new tab, click on the pencil icon on the bottom right corner, and on the Widget section, click on the Manage widgets menu and turn off the switch for widgets you don't want to appear.

Another way (which is also faster), just hover on the top right corner of the widget you want to hide until you see a three dots menu, click it, then choose Hide widget.

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.