Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Cannot get free VPN on desktop but can on laptop.

don.pugh

I have the latest Firefox update (150.0.1) and cannot get the free VPN on my desktop. I have it on my laptop and my wife has it on her laptop. Any thoughts how I can get it on my desktop. I am synced with my Mozilla account. Thanks.

I have the latest Firefox update (150.0.1) and cannot get the free VPN on my desktop. I have it on my laptop and my wife has it on her laptop. Any thoughts how I can get it on my desktop. I am synced with my Mozilla account. Thanks.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi,

The Firefox built-in VPN is being introduced gradually. Right now it's completely random who will receive it as a test of network load.

Modifié le par TyDraniu

Poser une question

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.