Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Add new Gmail account

Operation Tarshish

I keep receiving this page - https://accounts.google.com/_/bscframe - when I try to add a Gmail account to my Thunderbird Beta 127.0b1 (64-bit)

How can I add a Gmail account to my Thunderbird which already has some email accounts (Gmail and others)?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I keep receiving this page - https://accounts.google.com/_/bscframe - when I try to add a Gmail account to my Thunderbird Beta 127.0b1 (64-bit) How can I add a Gmail account to my Thunderbird which already has some email accounts (Gmail and others)? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Please post a screenshot of the page mentioned above. https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem