Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How can you contact firefox? since they putting stuff in my pockets that I have to pay to read I want to contact them directly

Wayne

how to contact Firefox directly? not having a problem other then them putting stuff in my pocket that I have to pay for to read

how to contact Firefox directly? not having a problem other then them putting stuff in my pocket that I have to pay for to read

Toutes les réponses (1)

So you'd like to contact the Pocket team. Pls go to https://help.getpocket.com/ and click Contact Pocket Support.