Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Error 405 youtube watch Later

kasunja93

Hello. I am having the same issue as another user, but they flagged their question as solved so I'm making a new one just in case. I can't login properly to YouTube, only in Firefox, even after clearing cache and cookies and disabling add-ons/running safe mode. I can login to my Google account, view my playlists and recommended videos (although the main page with recommendations only shows 5 lines of videos and when scrolling further is not loading). I can't make any edits,

for example add videos to the "Watch Later" playlist, that require a login. When I click login, Google shows the "405 error "The request method GET is inappropriate for the URL /youtubei/v1/browse/edit_playlist." That’s all we know." or with other URL, depending on the action taken. What can I do? Thank you.

Hello. I am having the same issue as another user, but they flagged their question as solved so I'm making a new one just in case. I can't login properly to YouTube, '''only in Firefox''', even after clearing cache and cookies and disabling add-ons/running safe mode. I can login to my Google account, view my playlists and recommended videos (although the main page with recommendations only shows 5 lines of videos and when scrolling further is not loading). I can't make any edits, '''for example add videos to the "Watch Later" playlist, that require a login. When I click login, Google shows the "405 error "The request method GET is inappropriate for the URL /youtubei/v1/browse/edit_playlist." That’s all we know." or with other URL, depending on the action taken. What can I do? Thank you.'''
Captures d’écran jointes

Toutes les réponses (1)