Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Problem with Content Blocking add-on to Safari.

Art

Since updating my iPhone XS to iOS 13, and then iOS 13.1, the content blocker within Firefox Focus cannot be temporarily stopped by reloading a page without the content blocker.

Since updating my iPhone XS to iOS 13, and then iOS 13.1, the content blocker within Firefox Focus cannot be temporarily stopped by reloading a page without the content blocker.

Toutes les réponses (1)

Hi Art,

I just saw your post and thought I'd try and shed some light on your issue. This is not a solution and it's just a hunch but I think this may be related to the iOS 13 Safari extension API deprecations. For more info have a read here.

P.S. I am not a Firefox Focus iOS user.