Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

Print selection is greyed out printing part of web page

ardy01

I am using Win 10 and when trying to print a selection there is no option on the drop down and when I go to Print in the firefox menu the selection option is greyed out and only allows print or select pages.

I am using Win 10 and when trying to print a selection there is no option on the drop down and when I go to Print in the firefox menu the selection option is greyed out and only allows print or select pages.

Toutes les réponses (2)

It's possible that some selections are not detected when you call up the Print dialog (e.g., by pressing Ctrl+p).

For example, text in editing controls (like this box I'm typing in now) is not detected as a selection.

Possibly selected text in an embedded document (inline frame) might not be detected. In the case of an iframe, when you right-click your selected text, there will be a "This Frame" item on the menu. If you expand that part of the menu, there may be a Print command that lets you print the selection. (I don't have a page handy to test with...)

Solution choisie

Thanks all fixed...