Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Is there a way to change the size of the font in the inbox?

klamont

I would like the font size of the text in "inbox" format to be larger. Would be OK to view fewer emails at a time or have "subject" lines shortened or doubled up if necessary. I can find a way to change the font size for messages that I type but not for viewing in inbox mode. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

I would like the font size of the text in "inbox" format to be larger. Would be OK to view fewer emails at a time or have "subject" lines shortened or doubled up if necessary. I can find a way to change the font size for messages that I type but not for viewing in inbox mode. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

Toutes les réponses (1)