Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How Do I Download Videos from YouTube, To Play on A DVD Player?

NewToThisAndFedUpAlready

I would like to able to download videos from YouTube onto DVD's, so that I can play them on my DVD Player. I have installed Mozilla onto my laptop, I go onto to google and type - Download to MP4. Then I go onto YouTube, Click on the Video that I want. Then a green bar appears and countdown the percentage that is down loading. When its completed that's it.

When I put the disc into the DVD Player, it comes up Blank.

What am I doing wrong?

What app do I need?

Is there another Mozilla app that I need to be Able to download YouTube Videos for my DVD Player?

I would like to able to download videos from YouTube onto DVD's, so that I can play them on my DVD Player. I have installed Mozilla onto my laptop, I go onto to google and type - Download to MP4. Then I go onto YouTube, Click on the Video that I want. Then a green bar appears and countdown the percentage that is down loading. When its completed that's it. When I put the disc into the DVD Player, it comes up Blank. What am I doing wrong? What app do I need? Is there another Mozilla app that I need to be Able to download YouTube Videos for my DVD Player?

Toutes les réponses (1)

In order to download YouTube videos directly with Firefox, you can install add-ons like Video DownloadHelper or Flash Video Downloader (but many other exist).

Note that YouTube is making increasingly difficult directly downloading videos, especially high definition videos.

By the way, I think your issue comes from your DVD player (check supported video formats), and we cannot really help you to fix it.