Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Youtube video downloader

www.nyeinchan1969

I would like to be able to download YouTube videos.

Is there a Firefox add-on that will allow me to download YouTube videos onto my MacMini?

I tried Video DownloadHelper and YouTube Video Downloader and didn't see any action.

Do I need to setup settings a certain way to make it work?

What are the steps to make it work?

Thank you for your assistance.

I would like to be able to download YouTube videos. Is there a Firefox add-on that will allow me to download YouTube videos onto my MacMini? I tried Video DownloadHelper and YouTube Video Downloader and didn't see any action. Do I need to setup settings a certain way to make it work? What are the steps to make it work? Thank you for your assistance.

Toutes les réponses (2)

That isn't something the forums provides user help on. That is up to the Addon creators to provide support for those Addons issues.

People are welcome to ask such questions here mark.