Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

how to start downloads in android ?

svvashishtha

everytime I try downloading a song it starts playing it online . how do I get it to Download content ?

everytime I try downloading a song it starts playing it online . how do I get it to Download content ?

Сви одговори (1)

You can download media files by long tapping on the file while it is playing.

Alternatively some users have reported that changing the value of media.plugins.enabled to false in about:config will cause mp3s to be downloaded automatically every time. But I've not been able to test this.

I hope that helps.