Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

how do I keep beats music playing

KarenLovell834

I just bought a moto e and downloaded beats music which I have had for a long time and its always worked perfectly until now songs take forever to play then they stop for no reason mostly at the beginning of the song but happens anywhere in any song like its buffering but sometimes it'll begin to play and pause continuously or it won't play at all I have lollipop and WiFi it dont matter please help ty

I just bought a moto e and downloaded beats music which I have had for a long time and its always worked perfectly until now songs take forever to play then they stop for no reason mostly at the beginning of the song but happens anywhere in any song like its buffering but sometimes it'll begin to play and pause continuously or it won't play at all I have lollipop and WiFi it dont matter please help ty

Сви одговори (1)

hello KarenLovell834, please understand that this forum is intended to provide support for mozilla products but we will not be able to help you with third-party products or services, so you'd have to contact beats music's support about this matter instead. thank you!