Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How do I add page numbers to a document?

FranLyman

When I switched computers, the ability to fiddle with MS Word documents disappeared. Now I cannot add page numbers to existing documents.

When I switched computers, the ability to fiddle with MS Word documents disappeared. Now I cannot add page numbers to existing documents.

Toutes les réponses (1)

hello, sorry but since this is not a question related to mozilla products we cannot answer it in this venue unfortunately - please refer to the Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.