نمایشing پرسش‌ها برای موضوع:

سلام وقت بخیر آیا موزیلا فایرفاکس حساب کاربری و ایمیل مخصوص به خود را دارد؟و اینکه آیا هوش مصنوعی دارد؟و سوال آخر الان که من وی پی ان را آن کردم وی پی ان اصلی گوشیم را خاموش کنم؟

سلام وقت بخیر آیا موزیلا فایرفاکس حساب کاربری و ایمیل مخصوص به خود را دارد؟و اینکه آیا هوش مصنوعی دارد؟و سوال آخر الان که من وی پی ان را آن کردم وی پی ان اصلی گوشیم را خا… (مانند نخ كشيده)

سلام وقت بخیر آیا موزیلا فایرفاکس حساب کاربری و ایمیل مخصوص به خود را دارد؟و اینکه آیا هوش مصنوعی دارد؟و سوال آخر الان که من وی پی ان را آن کردم وی پی ان اصلی گوشیم را خاموش کنم؟

باز 1 30

I bought VPN subscription, you took the money but don't recognise it but you

I paid for Mozilla VPN in USD but you now want me to pay again in GBP, why? Recept details: Date: July 3, 2026 Amount paid: $59.88 (Visa - 8200) Receipt number: 242315… (مانند نخ كشيده)

I paid for Mozilla VPN in USD but you now want me to pay again in GBP, why?

Recept details: Date: July 3, 2026 Amount paid: $59.88 (Visa - 8200) Receipt number: 24231560

باز 1 80

Account deletion without my request

I received the email below : Hello, You’re receiving this message because your user account CRYPTONIX on https://addons.mozilla.org/ has been deleted. This could have bee… (مانند نخ كشيده)

I received the email below : Hello,

You’re receiving this message because your user account CRYPTONIX on https://addons.mozilla.org/ has been deleted. This could have been done automatically if you recently deleted your Mozilla account.

Regards,

Mozilla Add-ons Team

I didn't request any deletion of my account but looks like my Mozilla account has been deleted completely, why ? I am so mad about this , why would Mozilla do this ? I received the email from address below nobody@mozilla.org

Please recover my account, I created another account with my email

باز 2 30