Lightning is not on the Options menu
When I open the Options menu in either Lightning Options on the add on page or if I go Tool and then Options, the last tab is Calendar. There is no tab for Lightning. Both Thunderbird and Lightning are up to date. Come to think of it, I don't think Lightning ever showed up on the Options menu. Any idea how I can get it to show up?
پاسخها (6)
Events and Tasks (Alt-N) - Calendar
بخشها
You do realize that Lightning is the calendar? That is what the options toolbar says. Calendar.
If you go to this link:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/configuring-lightning?esab=a&s=lightning&r=0&as=s you will see that when you go to add-ons and click Options in Lightning (or go to Tools and Options) it takes you to the options menu. Unlike what is shown in the picture there is no option tab for Lightning.
I even tried downloading a completely new Thunderbird and a new Lightning add on and it is still the same.
I see that the screen shot is from an Apple computer. You and I are both using Windows and there are some differences in what menu items are called between operating systems.. if you compare the menu choices displayed with what displays when you click the Calendar tab you will see the same options.
Thanks christ1 and Airmail! I am having trouble printing the calendar and was hoping the there was something in the options tab. I had already gone through Calendar on the options menu and was hoping there were other options. Guess I need to do a different post about my printing problem.
I would start a new one since you clicked Chosen Solution and this marks the tread complete. You will get more views with a new one.