Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

My wireless router keeps shutting down after installing firefox 8.1

veronica59

After installing firefox 8.1 my wireless router keeps shutting down. I am using Windows Vista, Gateway Laptop, x64 system. I have a belkin wireless router.

After installing firefox 8.1 my wireless router keeps shutting down. I am using Windows Vista, Gateway Laptop, x64 system. I have a belkin wireless router.

پاسخ‌ها (1)

Hi,

Firefox 8.0 is no longer being maintained or offered for download. The latest version is Firefox 10.0: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Please make sure to download Firefox from a legitimate site. Also please note that Firefox by itself doesn't and cannot change OS network settings or hardware settings, other than trying to use different configurations in itself.