Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do I add Reload Current Page to the Firefox 9 toolbar?

jmm49

When I utilize customize on the toolbar Reload Current Page is not an option. I had this feature in earlier versions of Firefox and on another computer where Firefox was updated to 9 the feature remains but I can not figure out how to add it to this new computer.

When I utilize customize on the toolbar Reload Current Page is not an option. I had this feature in earlier versions of Firefox and on another computer where Firefox was updated to 9 the feature remains but I can not figure out how to add it to this new computer.

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Firefox 4 and later use a combined Stop/Reload/Go button that is positioned at the right end of the location bar.
During the page load process it shows as a Stop button and after the loading has finished the button is changed to a Reload button.
If you type in the location bar then that button becomes a Go button.
Middle-click the Reload button to duplicate the current tab to a new tab.


Discovered my problem. I needed to add Activity Indicator to the toolbar. Your suggestion helped me discover the answer to my problem.

Thanks