Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

Firefox 4.0.1 does *NOT* appear as advertised - missing & unexplained features

Hesch
  1. 1 - [Firefox] drop-down menu button missing, Menu Bar still present (which is *GREAT* for me, but unexpected)
  2. B - [(S)v] button appears to left of Awesome Bar (?), non-reactive, and does not provide clues when I hover (the Full Screen, Session Manager, etc. buttons *DO*)
  3. III - New 'Bookmark Button' does *NOT* appear anywhere; the Home button *does* appear at the far right
  4. Four - The difference(s) between the old and the new Bookmark Buttons is/are not explained (the old still appears, both in 'reality' and in the image presented in the tour)
  5. Last - I have a screenshot, *showing* all of the above; why can't I submit it *HERE*!?!?!? Also, the 'numbered list' icon above did *nothing useful*
#1 - [Firefox] drop-down menu button missing, Menu Bar still present (which is *GREAT* for me, but unexpected) #B - [(S)v] button appears to left of Awesome Bar (?), non-reactive, and does not provide clues when I hover (the Full Screen, Session Manager, etc. buttons *DO*) #III - New 'Bookmark Button' does *NOT* appear anywhere; the Home button *does* appear at the far right #Four - The difference(s) between the old and the new Bookmark Buttons is/are not explained (the old still appears, both in 'reality' and in the image presented in the tour) #Last - I have a screenshot, *showing* all of the above; why can't I submit it *HERE*!?!?!? Also, the 'numbered list' icon above did *nothing useful*

پاسخ‌ها (1)

... Last - I have a screenshot, *showing* all of the above; why can't I submit it *HERE*!?!?!? Also, the 'numbered list' icon above did *nothing useful*

When I submitted the question, the #s replaced the "#"s! Nice effect, *totally* unexplained ahead of time.

I will submit the screen shot *HERE*. Foo.

Peace - Hesch