Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How do I stop the error console from starting with the browser?

PillowTalk

A few days ago, the error console started opening up with the browser. Whenever I open a new window, or restart the browser, the error console comes up. How do I stop this behavior?

A few days ago, the error console started opening up with the browser. Whenever I open a new window, or restart the browser, the error console comes up. How do I stop this behavior?

پاسخ‌ها (1)

This issue can be caused by a (mouse gesture) extension that isn't working properly.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).