Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

adobe flash keeps crashing and reloading and changing timeout per your instructions, does not fix the problem. What else can be done?

jeffria

I recently upgraded Firefox and now I cannot use it if I want to watch something involving Adobe Flash because it crashes. I read your article and made sure I am up to date on all programs through Firefox check page. I reset the timeout on the adobe flash to -1 per your article. Your article states it may crash and just re-load it. I have done all your advice and it still will not run. I am now using Windows as my default browser because I don't have time right now to research this on my own and solve it. I don't know if you are aware that the fixes you suggested are not fixing the problem.

I recently upgraded Firefox and now I cannot use it if I want to watch something involving Adobe Flash because it crashes. I read your article and made sure I am up to date on all programs through Firefox check page. I reset the timeout on the adobe flash to -1 per your article. Your article states it may crash and just re-load it. I have done all your advice and it still will not run. I am now using Windows as my default browser because I don't have time right now to research this on my own and solve it. I don't know if you are aware that the fixes you suggested are not fixing the problem.

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Try reinstalling the previous version of Flash - 10.1 r 102 and get rid of that 10.2 r152 version. I never updated Flash and I haven't had a problem with Firefox 4.0 on WinXP.

http://www.oldapps.com/flash_player.php?old_flash_player=19
scroll down to
Download Flash Player 10.1 (Non-IE Browsers)

or from Adobe
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

I tried what you suggested. It did not help me. Is there a way I can have you check my system to see if my setup in all areas is correct? thanks. Maria