Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
بایگانی شده

How do I stop the Firefox Updated tab from loading every time I launch Firefox?

dlk

Every time I launch Firefox it loads my home page in one tab and the Firefox Updated page in another tab. I do not want or need to see the Firefox Updated page anymore. How do I stop it?

Every time I launch Firefox it loads my home page in one tab and the Firefox Updated page in another tab. I do not want or need to see the Firefox Updated page anymore. How do I stop it?

پاسخ‌ها (6)

Tools / Options / Advance / Update

and uncheck whatever you don't want.

Hi,

I hope this article will help you out of this annoying problem.

Kinds regards, Joren

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Here's the correct answer, please read this article:


https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+has+just+updated+tab+shows+each+time+you+start+Firefox

There was already nothing checked on that tab of the options dialog box.

The home page is set to http://ask.com

This setting hasn't changed since before the update was applied (I did check it).

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Preferences_not_saved and How to fix preferences that won't save

How to set the home page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols