Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

WINDOWS 11

DAVE

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

پاسخ‌ها (1)

what antivirus do you use.

I not you used the app=crash keyword. but you describe a hang not a crash. Please confirm it is a hang

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.