Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

جست‌وجوی پشتیبانی موزیلا

از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

I got my VPN on Firefox android app but I can't find it on my Firefox windows desktop app

advocateemad

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account but the VPN not showing, I search the settings and nothing there , any help please

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account but the VPN not showing, I search the settings and nothing there , any help please

پاسخ‌ها (2)

Hi, what is your country of living?

یک سؤال بپرسید

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.