از کلاهبرداری‌های پشتیبانی اجتناب کنید. ما هرگز از شما نمی‌خواهیم که با شماره تلفن تماس بگیرید یا پیامک ارسال کنید یا اطلاعات شخصی خود را هم‌رسانی کنید. لطفاً فعالیت‌های مشکوک را با استفاده از گزینه «گزارش سوءاستفاده» گزارش دهید.

مانند نخ كشيده
باز

Firefox browser is not playing YouTube videos smoothly; the videos are choppy and lag frequently.

chongtecklim

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

شما باید برای پاسخ به پست‌ها وارد حسابتان شوید. اگر هنوز حسابی ندارید، لطفاًً یک سؤال جدید آغاز کنید.